Our nurse aides are available to make the living environment of our patients more comfortable and safe to live in as they recover from surgery or an injury.
We believe that the home has a calming effect on a patient who is recovering. That is why we have Certified Nurse Aides who can make the home of our patients clean, orderly, and safe, which are essential for their full recovery. Here are the assistance and support our nurse aides can provide:
- Aids in bathing and personal hygiene
- Client dressing and grooming
- Patient assisted toilet use
- Bed sheet and pillow cases change
- Meal planning and nutrition monitoring
- Medication reminders
- Support for patient’s welfare
A nurse aide may just be what you need to get by daily living activities. Please call us at 321-281-3038 to request for assistance. You can also set an appointment with one of our care coordinators to start crafting your care program.