Our respiratory therapy program focuses on aiding patients who have respiratory health issues.
The respiratory therapists here at Amerivita Home Health Care handle cases involving breathing difficulties and respiratory diseases. They will provide intervention/treatment programs to help patients manage their health condition.
Here are the areas and interventions included in our Respiratory Therapy program:
- Health Evaluation for Patients with Breathing or Cardiopulmonary Disorders
- Consult and Work with Physicians in administering therapies
- Perform diagnostic tests such as measuring the patient’s lung capacity
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Administering Aerosol Medications
- Health Monitoring
- Health Education for Patients
For more inquiries, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 321-281-3038. You can also set an appointment with one of our care coordinators to start crafting your care program.